'Chirpy' Charcoal Cleansing Gel
Mix the science of micellar cleansing with activated charcoal and you have one cool cleanser that your pores will love. It suits all skin types, it’s oil free, and it’s BRILLIANT if you’re prone to breakouts. Yes - it's black!
- 100% natural
- 89% organic
- Australian owned and made
- Not tested on animals
Chirpy - the quick, easy, and EFFECTIVE cleanser
Mornings can be a Hectic (with a capital H) and you just need to have a streamlined routine. You need your freaking fabulous status intact as you step out into the day. And the Chirpy Charcoal Cleansing Gel is your “easy to use in the shower” cleansing phenom.
It has synergistic blend of anionic, non ionic and amphoteric ingredients. Erm...In English please Aaron??... This simply means it cleans and clears your skin without that dreaded over drying tight feeling.
We’re into bamboo charcoal big time, and if you haven’t tried it then you should! Bamboo charcoal has the ability to clean deeeeeeeep into your pores. It’s non toxic, has low irritation potential, and is incredibly gentle.
The list of Chirpy’s special talents is nothing to be sneezed at. There’s so much more to it than just the so-hot-right-now charcoal.
- Bromelain-rich Pineapple gives you natural AHAs (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) for gentle exfoliation
- Step aside green tea. Purifying White Tea packs in the anti-oxidants and anti-ageing goodness.
- Activated Bamboo Charcoal absorbs grime, sebum, dirt, toxins and pollutants
- Non-drying (no icky tight feeling here!)
- Quick, easy and shower-friendly
- It suits all skin types, especially very oily skin
- It’s oil free except for a little spirit uplifting Tangerine essential oil
- It’s BRILLIANT if you’re prone to breakouts or excessive oiliness
- And YES, it is black. But it’s not scary Mary and washes off completely without no effort at all.
If you are wondering, yes Chirpy Charcoal is a cleanser option in the 3 Step Happy System :)
Water-based cleansers are OK too (actually, MORE than OK!)
If you’ve been paying attention, you’ll know we are in love with oil cleansing. So why did we create a water based cleanser?
- You kept asking for one :) And we NEVER like to disappoint you.
- Water based cleansers and oil based cleansers can be used together. A water based cleanser finishes off the job beautifully when really stubborn make up is first pre-treated with an oil cleanser.
- Water based cleansers work a bit differently to oil based cleansers which makes them suit some skin types better.
Gentle water based cleansers definitely have a place in the world. So make a space on that shelf of happiness in your bathroom, because Chirpy is a keeper.
Did you notice that lurvely white bottle? It’s 100% recycled!
Happy Skincare products in white bottles? Changes are afoot.
We’ve just switched all of our 100ml bottles over to white, and our 15ml sample bottles too. This is a REALLY exciting change. Not because of the colour, but what the colour represents.
Our new white bottles are made from 100% post-consumer-recycled PET plastic. Hooray!
The switch to recycled plastics is another step in our plan to minimise our footprint on this big ol’ Earth of ours. Hope you love this change just as much as we do
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*,
Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract,
Ananas Sativus Fruit (Pineapple) Extract,
Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate,
Citrus Reticulata Peel (Tangerine) Oil,
Unlike many online brands, we believe in complete transparency so any ingredients list you find on our website is 100% complete. No secrets here!
How to use
Apply a small amount to moist hands and gently massage into skin. Rinse thoroughly with water (pay particular attention to your hairline) and pat dry with a soft towel. Follow with your toner/tonic and moisturiser. Works great in the shower too! Use once or twice daily.