A concentrated organic apple cider vinegar rinse infused with certified organic herbs and organic essential oils which are great for the hair and scalp.
- clarifies as it conditions the hair and scalp
- removes residue
- brings back body and shine
- revitalizes dull hair
- naturally, decreases tangles
- helps decrease dandruff
- unclogs hair follicles which may help with excess shedding or hair loss
- tea tree oil helps treat dandruff, soothe dry flaking scalp, promote hair growth and unclog blocked hair follicles
- rosemary strengthens hair follicles, stimulates hair growth, conditions hair and helps treat scalp conditions like dandruff
- spearmint essential oil helps treat scalp conditions like dandruff and itching, it stimulates circulation on the scalp, which promotes hair growth
- citrus essential oils balance scalp oil production, stimulate the scalp and help fight dandruff and dry scalp
ACV Rinses are especially helpful for those new to shampoo bars!
IngredientsOrganic Apple Cider Vinegar,Organic Horsetail,Organic Rosemary,Organic Nettle,Organic Burdock Root,Organic Basil,Organic Lavender,Organic Lime Essential Oil,Organic Orange Essential Oil,Organic Lemon Essential Oil,Organic Spearmint Essential Oil,Organic Rosemary Essential Oil,Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil
How to use
Directions For Whole Head Rinse: Vinegar rinse should be diluted
- Shake well before use
- Add 8 ounces Warm water to Squeeze** or spray Bottle
- Add 1 - 4 Tablespoons of Herbal Vinegar and mix
- Pour or spray through wet hair after shampooing
- Take care to avoid eyes
- Massage into hair and scalp, paying attention to ends
- Let sit for a couple minutes
- Rinse, or for extra conditioning, leave in and towel dry
- Vinegar scent will disappear as hair dries
- For long thick hair, recipe can be doubled
- For short thin hair, recipe can be halved
- Experiment to find a dilution that works best for your hair type. Dry hair likes less Vinegar and oily hair likes more.
A Note: I find that when I use a squeeze bottle I use a lot less vinegar rinse than when I used to just pour it on my head from a measuring cup. I have long, thin hair and one 8 ounce recipe mix will last me for 3 to 4 rinses. The premixed vinegar solution will last for about a week without refrigeration.
Organic, raw, non-pasteurized vinegar appears cloudy with sediment on the bottom due to the “mother” which contains the natural living enzymes and nutrients.
For External use only