An organic clay cream deodorant made with soothing and moisturizing organic ingredients that absorb quickly, leave no greasy residue and help you stay fresh naturally. This product is not an antiperspirant and the natural ingredients will not clog pores.
A great alternative for folks sensitive to baking soda.
- Moisturizing virgin coconut oil has antibacterial properties that naturally and effectively help neutralize underarm odor
- Silky organic arrowroot powder soothes skin and absorbs perspiration
- Bentonite clay helps absorb sweat naturally
- Lemongrass and Tea Tree essential oils have antibacterial, antiseptic and soothing properties
- A clean and uplifting scent
IngredientsOrganic Virgin Coconut Oil,Organic Jojoba Oil,Bentonite Clay,Organic Beeswax,Organic Cocoa Butter,Organic Arrowroot Powder,Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil,Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil,Organic Rosemary Oil Extract (ROE)
How to use
- Use daily in place of your old deodorant
- Using clean fingers (or our mini bamboo spoon) scoop up a small amount (like 1/2 of a pea)
- Gently apply it to your clean, dry underarm
- Just smooth it on and spread it around as it melts on your warm skin
For those who would like an applicator for our cream deodorants, try the back side of our oval bamboo spatula.