Our whipped organic cocoa butter hair balm is a natural emollient and moisturizer. Whipped up fluffy and delicate, and lighter than shea butter, our cocoa butter hair balm can be used as a treatment for fine hair to add moisture, hydration, and body without weighing hair down.
- Helps prevent hair loss due to breakage for those with fine or damaged hair
- Penetrates the hair shaft promoting increased volume and hair strength.
- Improves texture
- Helps detangle coarse hair
- Helps alleviate scalp itching and irritation
- Replenishes lost oils due to chemical processing, such as coloring and perms
- Can be used as a pomade for styling difficult or frizzy hair
IngredientsOrganic Cocoa Butter,Organic Babassu Oil,Organic Jojoba Oil
How to use
For Dry Scalp: Using your fingertips gently massage a small amount of hair balm into your scalp. The massaging action aids in the absorption. Leave on for at least 15 minutes and then wash and style as usual.
For Dry Hair: Place a small amount of butter in the palm of your hand, rub palms together and apply to hair starting at the roots and working to the ends.
For an intensive hair treatment: Wrap buttered hair in a warm towel for 30 minutes or longer. Wash and style as usual.
Use a leave in conditioner after shampooing to help prevent split ends, calm frizz and flyaways and add a healthy shine. Place a small amount of butter in the palm of your hand, rub palms together and scrunch into hair ends only or smooth over the length of your hair and comb thoroughly to evenly distribute the butter.
Use on damp hair before styling to protect and condition.
Use on dry hair as a leave in condition