Our organic Coconut Cream natural deodorant is a soft solid that readily absorbs into your skin. Made with soothing and moisturizing ingredients that effectively neutralize odor and plant-based powders that help absorb wetness, so you stay fresh naturally.
- Moisturizing virgin coconut oil has natural antibacterial properties that naturally and effectively help neutralize underarm odor
- Silky organic arrowroot powder soothes skin and absorbs perspiration
- Baking soda raises the pH making the underarm less friendly to odor causing bacteria
- The ingredients in this recipe, like coconut oil and shea butter, will melt easily with body temperature
- A refreshing scent with complex citrus notes
IngredientsOrganic Virgin Coconut Oil,Organic Jojoba Oil,Organic Arrowroot Powder,Baking Soda,Organic Virgin Shea Butter,Organic Beeswax,Organic Lemon Essential Oil,Organic Lavender Essential Oil,Organic Lime Essential Oil,Organic Bergamot Essential Oil,Organic Grapefruit Essential Oil
How to use
- Use daily in place of your old deodorant
- Using clean fingers (or our mini bamboo spoon) scoop up a small amount (like 1/2 of a pea)
- Baking soda can be a bit abrasive, so to prevent irritation do not rub the deodorant
- Gently apply it to your clean, dry underarm
- Just smooth it on and spread it around as it melts on your warm skin
For those who would like an applicator for our cream deodorants, try the back side of our oval bamboo spatula.