A natural organic herbal hair rinse designed to relieve flakiness and calm the itchy scalp. This blend of specially selected organic herbs and botanicals will help soothe the irritated and inflamed scalp from conditions such as dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis.
- Burdock helps soothe irritated scalp conditions like dandruff, decrease breakage and repair hair while adding sheen
- Thyme has antiseptic and antifungal properties that cleanse, heal and soothe the scalp
- Peppermint leaves are widely recognized for their anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and astringent properties
- Chamomile promotes healthy hair growth by correcting issues with scalp inflammation
- 1 bag is enough for 3 - 4 rinses
- Reusable cotton muslin bag included!
IngredientsOrganic Burdock Root,Organic Rosemary,Organic Thyme,Organic Nettle,Organic Chamomile,Organic Green Tea,Organic Lavender,Organic Peppermint
How to use
Directions for a Simple Herbal Hair Rinse Tea:
- Fill muslin bag with 2 to 3 tablespoons of herbs.
- Pour 2 cups of boiling water over herbal bag.
- Steep for at least 30 minutes covered.
- Remove herbs from the tea and make sure it’s not too hot.
- As you slowly pour the tea over your wet head, massage the infusion into your hair and scalp. Keep a large bowl under your head to catch the liquid and reapply several times.
- Gently rinse it out with cool water or, for extra conditioning benefits, just leave it in and towel dry hair.
- Comb from the bottom up using a large toothed comb.
Always make and store herbal hair preparations in nonreactive containers. Refrigerate leftover hair tea for 10-14 days in a clean airtight container. Do not refrigerate tea in an aluminum container.
For external use only!