Chagrin Valley Herbal Detangler is a natural organic herbal hair rinse made with specially selected organic herbs and botanicals to help decrease tangles naturally. No synthetic ingredients that can damage hair and cause build-up.
- Marsh Mallow, burdock root, flax seed and hibiscus are rich in mucilage which provides slip to help detangle, condition and moisturize hair
- Basil adds luster and shine to dull hair
- Rosemary helps condition hair and scalp
- 1 bag is enough for 3 rinses
- Reusable cotton muslin bag included!
IngredientsOrganic Marsh Mallow Root,Organic Burdock Root,Organic Flaxseed,Organic Hibiscus,Organic Basil,Organic Rosemary
How to use
Directions for a Simple Herbal Hair Rinse Tea:
- Fill muslin bag with 2 to 3 tablespoons of herbs.
- Pour 2 cups of boiling water over herbal bag.
- Steep for at least 30 minutes covered.
- Remove herbs from the tea and make sure it’s not too hot.
- As you slowly pour the tea over your wet head, massage the infusion into your hair and scalp. Keep a large bowl under your head to catch the liquid and reapply several times.
- Gently rinse it out with cool water or, for extra conditioning benefits, just leave it in and towel dry hair.
- Comb from the bottom up using a large toothed comb.
Always make and store herbal hair preparations in nonreactive containers. Refrigerate leftover hair tea for 10-14 days in a clean airtight container. Do not refrigerate tea in an aluminum container.
For external use only!