A natural lip balm made with Honey, nature's ultimate beauty product. Honey is a wonderful skin softener and emollient. Along with cocoa butter, it soothes and heals dry and chapped lips, leaving them soft and supple.
- Honey is helps fight infection and promote new skin growth
- Honey hydrates and moisturizes as it naturally traps and seals in moisture leaving lips soft and supple
- Cocoa butter provides a protective barrier by supplying and retaining moisture
- Aloe Butter is great for treating dry, sunburn or chapped lips
What you put on your lips goes into your body. This is an All Natural, Certified Organic, Cruelty-Free, Non-GMO lip balm.
IngredientsOrganic Cocoa Butter,Organic Honey,Organic Sunflower Oil,Organic Aloe Vera Butter,Organic Sweet Almond Oil,Organic Castor Bean Oil,Organic Beeswax
How to use
Directions: Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed to help heal protect dry or chapped lips. Particularly helpful during dry, cold weather conditions.
- Apply Lip Balm At Night: At night many people sleep with their mouths open, causing their lips to dry out. Apply lip balm before going to sleep—especially in the winter.
- Prepares Lips For Color: Moisturized lips provide smooth and soft background for color. Applying a very thin coat of lip balm before lipstick helps color shine.