Whether you suffer from dry damaged hair, hair loss or even oily hair, your scalp needs to be moisturized. Our organic hair oil contains jojoba oil with a molecular structure similar to that of sebum (our natural hair oil). These oils are very light and penetrate easily. Great for all hair types.
- Helps balance and regulate sebum production
- Moisturizes the scalp deep down to its pores
- Helps strengthen the hair follicle and shaft
- Helps clear clogged pores to help reduce hair loss
- Promotes a healthy shine
- Helps improve microcirculation which encourages the development of new hair cells
- Great for an anti-hair loss massage
- Adds slippage for detangling hair
IngredientsOrganic Jojoba Oil,Organic Grapeseed Oil
How to use
For a conditioning treatment: Warm a 1 to 2 tablespoons of oil. Gently massage your scalp. The actual massaging action is more important than the quantity of oil. Then work the oil through your hair to the ends. Leave on for at least 15 minutes. Wash and style as usual.
For an intensive deep conditioning treatment: Wrap oiled hair in a warm towel for 30 minutes or longer or even overnight. Wash and style as usual.
For a lightweight leave in-conditioner: After shampooing for a healthy shine and to calm flyaways, place a few drops in the palm of your hand, rub palms together. Then comb your fingers thoroughly through the length of damp or towel-dried hair and work the oil through your hair to the ends to help treat split ends. Comb your hair thoroughly to get the oil evenly distributed.