A natural lip balm made from coffee bean infused jojoba oil and silky coffee butter that we create right here at Chagrin Valley. The aroma is absolutely fabulous--it tastes and smells like your first cup in the morning.
- Our homemade coffee butter, rich in phytosterols, provides excellent moisture retention and is easily absorbed by the skin
- Rich dark cocoa powder and unrefined cocoa butter are softening and soothing to the skin
- Provides a protective layer that locks in natural moisture
- Coffee and chocolate contain caffeine which helps temporarily plump and smooth lips
What you put on your lips goes into your body. This is an All Natural, Certified Organic, Cruelty-Free, Non-GMO lip balm.
IngredientsOrganic Cocoa Butter,Organic Jojoba Oil,Organic Babassu Oil,Organic Virgin Coconut Oil,Organic Coffee (Fair Trade),Organic Cocoa (Fair Trade),Organic Castor Bean Oil,Organic Palm Oil (Sustainable),Organic Beeswax
How to use
Directions: Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed to help heal protect dry or chapped lips. Particularly helpful during dry, cold weather conditions.
- Apply Lip Balm At Night: At night many people sleep with their mouths open, causing their lips to dry out. Apply lip balm before going to sleep—especially in the winter.
- Prepares Lips For Color: Moisturized lips provide smooth and soft background for color. Applying a very thin coat of lip balm before lipstick helps color shine.