Parousia Artisan Bath Salt
The scent of Parousia is the tale of a projected essence, a concrescence of natural forces. Behold the thought in your imagination and the planet in your constellation.
Literally immerse yourself into the Parousia experience with our luxurious Parousian bath salt. Our Parousia artisan bath salt blend features a blend of four exquisite soaking salts along side jojoba oil to nourish and smooth your skin, beautiful blue dried cornflowers, and of course our Parousia essential oil blend to lead you on the journey into the universe. This blend is specifically formulated to deeply relax your body so that your mind can wander.
Salt available in two sizes: 1.1 lb jar / 9 oz jar
The scent of Lucid Dream is about waking up in the dream of reality.
It’s deep, dark notes of Oak Moss, Cypriol, and Clove ground the lovely high notes of Sweet Orange and Plumeria. Crushed rose petals lend their classic tone to this wonderful aroma that gives the feeling of being wide awake within a dream.
Salt available in two sizes: 17 oz jar / 9 oz jar
French Gray Salt,
Himalayan Pink Salt,
Dead Sea Salt,
Organic Jojoba Oil,
Dried Organic Cornflowers,
THE POWER OF SALT
Salt is a powerful tool in the bathtub, whether you are soaking for enjoyment, relaxation, healing – or all of the above, finding the perfect salt blend can be a life changer. Used for centuries as a powerful healer, salt has been known to relieve stress, relax and heal achy muscles, scrapes or bruises, to detoxify, to help you absorb important minerals, to aid in restoration of common skin ailments (eczema, psoriasis, dry skin, etc) and much more. Our salt blend is meant to provide the above qualities for your body, but also to nourish the mind. These salts are meant to be used as a meditative bath, one that will relax your physical body so that your mind can wander. Here is some specific information about each ingredient in this blend, and why we chose to use it.
- FRENCH GRAY SALT: French Gray Sea Salt is the star of our bath salt blend, and the most powerful muscle relaxing salt I have ever tried. Prized in the culinary industry for its high mineral content and ability to hold moisture – it offers these properties to the body as well, helping to provide minerals and moisture through the skin. The gray color comes from the clay beds on which the salt crystalizes as it comes in from the sea.
- HIMALAYAN PINK SALT: Himalayan salt is said to be the purest salt in the world, and is well known for its ability reduce allergies, and remove toxins from the body. This salt is well loved for its beautiful pink color. Symbolically salt is seen as a purifier, a protector, and absorber of negative energies.
- DEAD SEA SALT: Highly desired for its natural anti-inflammatory properties and ability to heal & support skin issues including eczema, psoriasis, acne, and even allergies. Dead sea salt contains more than 20 minerals, all of which are important to remain vitally healthy!
- EPSOM SALT: Probably one of the most well known salts used for bath – this salt works wonders for muscle relaxation, stress relief, and general mending of physical problems in a nice long soak.
- ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND: Parousia, a blend of 8 perfect essential oils that weave and wind themselves into a different, unique scent to complement each person.
- JOJOBA OIL: Jojoba oil has profound moisturizing abilities, we have added it to our bath salt blend because we love the way it makes your skin feel during the bath, and afterwards. It also allows us to blend the essential oils and helps them to disperse throughout the bath (similar to how it helps carry our essential oil perfumes).
- CORNFLOWERS: Used by us for its beauty, both Jonathan and I consider this blue to be our favorite color. This herb does have many beneficial properties when used as a tea both internally and externally.
How to use
For a strong, full body soak, add 1/4 cup (or more) of salt to warm bathwater. For a mild soak, or foot bath add 2 tablespoons to your tub, or foot bath container. Soak for at least 20 minutes. **If you would like to extend the life of our artisan salt blend, while still getting a strong, relaxing soak you can use 2-4 tablespoons of this blend, and add 1 cup of epsom salt to the bath water.