The aroma of pumpkin spice says, "Fall is here!" Inspired by crisp Autumn nights, our Pumpkin Spice Lip Butter Balm has warm, spicy scent reminiscent of your favorite Pumpkin Pie. Now you can indulge in your favorite autumn flavor in an organic lip balm.
This natural lip balm is loaded with cold pressed virgin pumpkin seed oil, an excellent emollient and moisturizer. Pumpkin seed oil is chock full of nutrients like Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, Vitamins E, A, and C, and it is rich in the mineral zinc. Pumpkin seed oil readily sinks into the skin, does not leave skin feeling oily and helps repair dry damaged skin and lips.
Since essential oils like clove, cinnamon, and nutmeg can be irritating to the extra sensitive lip skin, we do not add essential oils to this lip balm. Our blend of organic pumpkin pie spices provides the delicious aroma and flavor.
- Virgin Pumpkin Seed Oil easily penetrates the skin layers and helps soothe and restore dry or damaged lips
- Cocoa butter provides a protective barrier by supplying and retaining moisture
- Coconut oil nourishes and heals
What you put on your lips goes into your body. This is an All Natural, Certified Organic, Cruelty-Free, Non-GMO lip balm.
IngredientsOrganic Virgin Coconut Oil,Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil,Organic Palm Oil (Sustainable),Organic Beeswax,Organic Castor Bean Oil,Organic Cocoa Butter,Organic Cinnamon,Organic Ginger Root,Organic Nutmeg,Organic Cloves
How to use
Directions: Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed to help heal protect dry or chapped lips. Particularly helpful during dry, cold weather conditions.
- Apply Lip Balm At Night: At night many people sleep with their mouths open, causing their lips to dry out. Apply lip balm before going to sleep—especially in the winter.
- Prepares Lips For Color: Moisturized lips provide smooth and soft background for color. Applying a very thin coat of lip balm before lipstick helps color shine.