Slip your weary, achy feet into a soothing therapeutic soak that helps relax sore muscles. A soothing soak before a pedicure. Feet feel cool, refreshed, soft and healthy. Treat your feet to the luxury they deserve.
- Antiseptic, deodorizing, refreshing herbs and essential oils stimulates blood circulation to refresh tired feet
- Mineral salts reduce swelling, increase circulation
- Avocado oil help soften rough, dry skin and calluses
- Essential oil of peppermint cools and invigorates while stimulating circulation
- Tea Tree, Rosemary and Eucalyptus fight bacteria and fungus while offering stress relief as well.
Precautions: If you have any medical condition such as diabetes, heart disease, hypertension or blood circulation disorders consult your health care provider before using.
IngredientsHimalayan Pink Salt,Mediterranean Sea Salt,Noirmoutier Grey Sea Salt,Organic Avocado Oil,Organic Peppermint,Organic Thyme,Organic Peppermint Essential Oil,Organic Rosemary Essential Oil,Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil,Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil
How to use
- Place 2 to 3 tablespoons into foot sized basin
- Begin by adding very hot water to dissolve salts and get herbs brewing
- Add cooler water to a comfortable (not too hot) temperature—ankle height
- Swirl around to help dissolve and distribute the salts
- Soak feet 10-15 minutes
- Place a blanket over the basin to retain water temperature if desired
- Rinse and towel dry
- Massage: Place smooth stones or marbles in basin before adding water and caress your feet over the stones while you soak
- For dry flaky skin: Add a quarter cup of milk to Foot Soak. The lactic acid in milk loosens dead skin
- For bad foot odor: add 1 to 2 tablespoons of baking soda to foot soak.Place smooth stones or marbles in the basin before adding water
For a complete feet treat, combine with our Loofah Pumice Foot Soap and Minty Feet Salve