'Tickled Pink' Perfecting Tonic
In the past toners were like men – they only did one task at a time and you wondered if they were really and truly necessary ;)
The 'Tickled Pink' Perfecting Tonic is different. Just like today's modern woman it can do more than one thing at a time making it an essential step in any beauty routine for glowing skin. It acts as a double cleanse while also toning, repairing, exfoliating and nourishing.
The 'Tickled Pink' Perfecting does all five of its important jobs (Cleanse, Tone, Exfoliate, Nourish and Repair) in a very gentle way.
It acts as the second step of a double cleanse by removing all the cleansing balm, makeup, grime and sunscreen left behind that may have been missed in the first cleanse. (Yes, even fancy pancy, Amazonian secret fruit and liquid gold extract cleanser can miss stuff or be left behind).
The Tickled Pink Perfecting Tonic
- Helps to rebalance oily skin and reduce oil production.
- Contains MSM, Aloe and Papaya giving it serum-like properties. They give your skin essential nutrients that can assist in your battle with pigmentation, wrinkles or blemishes.
- Contains the repairing magic of papaya that has been fermented with the beneficial probiotic Lactobacillus making it more powerful and beneficial for your skin than traditional extracts.
- Cleans dirty, clogged pores which minimises their appearance and help prevent breakouts.
- Contains Black Willow Bark and Witch Hazel which tones, calms and soothes skin suffering from redness.
- Black Willow Bark and Fermented Papaya work together to gently and lightly exfoliate minimising the chances of blocked pores.
- Prepares the skin allowing your facial oil / moisturiser to be fully absorbed and retained making them more effective.
- Prepares the skin for makeup allowing it to sit better on the skin improving your complexion.
Do you have dry or sensitive skin? Try the 'Raindrops on Roses' Hydrating Tonic instead.
Especially for oily, combination and blemish-prone skin the Tickled Pink very gently cleanses, tones, exfoliates, nourishes and repairs
- 100% natural
- 85% organic
- Size: 100ml
- Returns: 30 day full satisfaction guarantee
- Australian owned and made
- Not tested on animals
Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice*,
Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) Extract,
Lactobacillus/Papaya Fruit Ferment Extract,
Black Willow Bark (Salix Nigra) Extract,
Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate,
Caprylyl / Capryl Glucoside,
Bergamot (Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit - Bergaptene free) Oil,
Cypress Australian Blue (Callitris Intratropica Wood) Oil,
Sandalwood (Santalum spicatum) Oil
* Certified organic ingredients
Unlike many online brands, we believe in complete transparency so any ingredients list you find on our website is 100% complete. No secrets here!
How to use
Shake before use. After cleansing, spray onto your face and neck until your skin is moist (holding bottle 10-15cm from face). The Tickled Pink can be left on or washed off. It's also an excellent aftershave (but you may not want to share this info with your husband!). You can use the Tickled Pink Perfecting Tonic for a double cleanse too. This means that you cleanse first with the Cloud 9 Deep Cleansing Balm or 3 Cheers Cleansing Oil, then spray on your Tickled Pink and wipe it off with a cotton makeup pad. You can then choose to give your skin another spray if you like which you don't wipe off.