Nourishing oils and butters are infused with loads of organic vanilla beans--no vanilla flavoring here--just real vanilla. Vanilla adds more than just a luscious scent. The major constituent of vanilla beans, vanillin, is a powerful antioxidant that helps skin repair cell damage.
- Cocoa butter provides a protective barrier by supplying and retaining moisture
- Cocoa butter contains antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E, which can help slow the signs of aging
- Jojoba oil, chemically similar to the skin's natural oil, restores moisture to lips
- A deliciously soothing organic lip balm to nourish and soften lips
What you put on your lips goes into your body. This is an All Natural, Certified Organic, Cruelty-Free, Non-GMO lip balm.
IngredientsOrganic Cocoa Butter,Organic Jojoba Oil,Organic Babassu Oil,Organic Virgin Coconut Oil,Organic Castor Bean Oil,Organic Palm Oil (Sustainable),Organic Vanilla Beans,Organic Beeswax
How to use
Directions: Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed to help heal protect dry or chapped lips. Particularly helpful during dry, cold weather conditions.
- Apply Lip Balm At Night: At night many people sleep with their mouths open, causing their lips to dry out. Apply lip balm before going to sleep—especially in the winter.
- Prepares Lips For Color: Moisturized lips provide smooth and soft background for color. Applying a very thin coat of lip balm before lipstick helps color shine.