Reverse the signs of aging
Loaded with all your favourite actives that help visibly reduce signs of aging, Fullmoon Serum is what skin dreams are made of.
Formulated with botanical collagen, vitamin c, hyaluronic acid, oligopeptides and retinol, anti-inflammatory blue tansy, an anti-pollution complex, and infused with Graydon’s favorite gemstone malachite, our Fullmoon Serum helps to improve and protect your skin’s natural beauty while combating comprehensive signs of aging.
Perfect for every skin type, this feather light formula will help shield your delicate facial skin from everyday pollutants and calms inflammation.
Worn solo, or blended with your favourite face oil or moisturizer, you can’t help but notice a more supple, smooth skin and a more radiant complexion.
Dermatologist Tested | Hypo-Allergenic | Non-Irritant
COLLAGEN: protein rich extract from African Mahogany to help minimize pores and provide a firm texture
HYALURONIC ACID: from Indian Senna to help improve the appearance of dry skin by boosting hydration
OLIGOPEPTIDES: enriched with amino acids to replenish & restore the look of your skin’s natural health
ANTI-POLLUTION: moringa extract to battle signs of stressed skin exposed to environmental pollution
RETINOL: from seeds of the moth bean plant to help correct the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
VITAMIN C: rich moringa leaf to brighten the appearance of your skin’s complexion
ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: blue tansy to help soothe skin and minimize the appearance of redness
Aqua, Magnesium Chloride, Copper, Silver, Zinc Chloride
How to use
To maximize all of Fullmoon Serum’s amazing corrective and protective benefits:
1. Start with a freshly cleansed and exfoliated face.
2. Apply 4 to 6 drops of Fullmoon Serum onto your palms.
3. Smooth the serum all over hands and fingertips.
4. Gently sweep the serum onto your face, neck and décolleté with special attention around your eye and brow area.
5. Follow-up with your favourite facial oil or moisturizer, we suggest Berry Rich Cream.
6. Appreciate your radiant looking skin, and remember that beauty lies within!