A cool, stimulating scrubby natural foot soap with nourishing organic butters and oils, shredded loofah, finely ground pumice, peppermint leaves, menthol and an invigorating essential oil blend leave feet soft, smooth, pampered and refreshed. This scrubby soap bar will help exfoliate rough, tough skin and scrub away the build up of dead skin and calluses on the heels and feet.
The antifungal and antibacterial properties of Tea Tree Oil help to keep your feet healthy.
- Removes dead skin cells as it cleans
- Moisturizing — will not dry out feet like a pumice stone
- Great for athletes
- Use with our Minty Feet Balm — a great combination to treat your feet!
Our Loofah Pumice soap can also be used for thick dry scaly patches on elbows and knees. It will also help remove the most stubborn grime on extra dirty hands without needing harsh chemicals–just be careful, this soap is VERY scratchy.
How to Use
- Wet the Loofah Pumice Bar in the bath or shower.
- Massage the bar against your wet feet in circular motions.
- As you work up a lather the pumice powder and ground loofah will scrub away the build up of dead skin on the feet.
- Rinse, pat dry and moisturize for soft, refreshed feet.