The scent of Lucid Dream is about waking up in the dream of reality.
It’s deep, dark notes of Oak Moss, Cypriol, and Clove ground the lovely high notes of Sweet Orange and Plumeria. Crushed rose petals lend their classic tone to this wonderful aroma that gives the feeling of being wide awake within a dream.
THE POWER OF SALT
Salt is a powerful tool in the bathtub, whether you are soaking for enjoyment, relaxation, healing – or all of the above, finding the perfect salt blend can be a life changer. Used for centuries as a powerful healer, salt has been known to relieve stress, relax and heal achy muscles, scrapes or bruises, to detoxify, to help you absorb important minerals, to aid in restoration of common skin ailments (eczema, psoriasis, dry skin, etc) and much more. Our salt blend is meant to provide the above qualities for your body, but also to nourish the mind. These salts are meant to be used as a meditative bath, one that will relax your physical body so that your mind can wander. Here is some specific information about each ingredient in this blend, and why we chose to use it.
- FRENCH GRAY SALT: French Gray Sea Salt is the star of our bath salt blend, and the most powerful muscle relaxing salt I have ever tried. Prized in the culinary industry for its high mineral content and ability to hold moisture – it offers these properties to the body as well, helping to provide minerals and moisture through the skin. The gray color comes from the clay beds on which the salt crystalizes as it comes in from the sea.
- HIMALAYAN PINK SALT: Himalayan salt is said to be the purest salt in the world, and is well known for its ability reduce allergies, and remove toxins from the body. Symbolically salt is seen as a purifier, a protector, and absorber of negative energies. This salt is well loved for its beautiful pink color.
- DEAD SEA SALT: Highly desired for its natural anti-inflammatory properties and ability to heal & support skin issues including eczema, psoriasis, acne, and even allergies. Dead sea salt contains more than 20 minerals, all of which are important to remain vitally healthy!
- EPSOM SALT: Probably one of the most well known salts used for bath – this salt works wonders for muscle relaxation, stress relief, and general mending of physical problems in a nice long soak.
- ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND: White Rabbit, comprised of 19 pure essential oils. Its voice of Tuberose is backed up by notes of Lavender and Vanilla balanced with Orange and held down by a base of Cypriol.
- JOJOBA OIL: Jojoba oil has profound moisturizing abilities, we have added it to our bath salt blend because we love the way it makes your skin feel during the bath, and afterwards. It also allows us to blend the essential oils and helps them to disperse throughout the bath (similar to how it helps carry our essential oil perfumes).
- RED ROSE PETALS: One of the most powerful plants, there is so much to be said about the energy of a rose. It is a symbol of love and peace. It supports the heart, and everything that implies. It is a strong, guiding, positive voice to move us safely through both our waking and resting dreams.